2017 Craft and Food Vendor Show Rules and Online Application
PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE SUBMITTING THE ONLINE ENTRY FORM.
THE HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCED WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR FORM.
NEW 2017: You must check in at the information booth when you arrive to confirm your location, pick up a schedule of events and pick up your game pieces if you are part of the scavenger hunt. You must sign up in ADVANCE to be in the scavenger hunt and have your donation ready when you sign in.
• Set-up on Portland Street, Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 8:00-9:00 am.
• Food vendors must provide “Certificate of Liability Insurance” with a minimum liability of $1,000,000.00
• Every vendor/exhibitor must stay until 5:00 pm.
• Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for cleaning their space.
• The exhibitor/vendor waives all claims against the Town of Morristown for any liability for damage, theft, injury or loss incurred before, during or as a result of the event.
• Vendors – (10’x10′) area ……………$40.00
• Nonprofit Organization – (10’x10′) area ………..$20.00
• Registration forms must be received with payment no later than 12:00 pm, September 1, 2017
• All deposits are non-refundable
• Spaces are filled on a “first come, first served” basis
• You must provide your own table, tent and chair(s)
ZERO WASTE EVENT
Thank you so very much for your interest in vending and/or exhibiting at RocktoberFest 2017. In addition to planning a chili cook-off, free music and a showcase of local crafts, products, and foods, RocktoberFest 2017 will be a ZERO WASTE EVENT.
What is ZERO WASTE EVENT? ZERO WASTE is a “no waste”, sustainable approach to managing the production and life cycle of goods and products. A ZERO WASTE EVENT maximizes recycling (including composting) and minimizes waste. Large gatherings of people at event venues generate large quantities of waste and we hope you will support our economic and environmental efforts at RocktoberFest.
***As a vendor you may access the RocktoberFest 2017 Zero Waste Fund, established to assist with the purchase of compostable disposables and/or recyclable food and drink serve-ware and utensils for use at RocktoberFest 2017. The fund is accessed on a first come-first serve basis and will provide you with compostable silverware. You will need to let us know the number of pieces you will need. Zero-Waste application is included in your online vendor application which must be submitted by September 1st***
DO NOT bring materials that contain polystyrene (Styrofoam/plastic like clamshells), petroleum-based, non-biodegradable plastics, individual condiment packages, and multi-material containers.
***NOTE: Vendors that do not access recyclable and compostable serve-ware via the fund by September 1st MUST purchase approved compostable disposables and recyclables at their own expense for use at RocktoberFest 2017.***
VENDOR / EXHIBITOR PARKING
• All participants may temporarily park in vending area to unload only. Parking during event will be available at the Union Bank Parking Lot. Please do not park in the Municipal Parking Lot.
The Town of Morristown assumes no responsibility (hold harmless) for loss, personal injury, or damage to property throughout the duration of the festival September 30, 2017.
Complete your online application:
Completing your online application will involve two steps:
1) [Click Here] to complete the online form; on “Submit” of the form, you will go to step 2) which is making your payment via PayPal. If you do not have a Paypal account, there is an option on our PayPal account to use your credit card.
Thank you for completing your application online!